Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Am I doing the right thing? I will spend time with my grandchildren when my husband is not home.?

He gets upset when they do things that kids do. My 11 year-old granddaughter recently camped in our backyard with one of her friends. They took some gles of smoothie into the tent and left them in overnight. He was angry about that saying that it would attract bugs. I had them clean the few drips up. He got angry when I made them pancakes for breakfast and they didn't eat it all. He is extremely protective of his "stuff". At times, we have taken my grandchildren to do things with us but he only wants them to come if their parents can join us. I love being a grandmother and love being with my grandchildren. I don't want each time to be miserable because of his lack of patience with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment