Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What to do about this girl I like (10 points)?

I've liked a girl for a few months now. We've been friends for about two years now, and I know she's biual. The problem is, she's leaving next year, and I only have a month left to spend time with her. We don't see each other much as is, and we're not that close. I don't want to say anything to her because I don't want to ruin what friendship we do have, but at the same time, trying to get over her isn't working well at all. I know for sure she thinks about me in a completely platonic way and it's so frustrating. I tried asking her for advice on this subject (except I omitted the fact that she's the one I'm interested in) and she was so sweet about it, it was even more aggravating (not a hint of jealousy). I figure the best solution is to suppress my feelings but these feelings are eating up at me. I've been depressed because of this for weeks now (which is ridiculous because she's just a crush).

No comments:

Post a Comment