Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Should I screw my neighbors gf?

I finally met on of my neighbors two weeks ago, he's a cool guy an everything and he invited me to his house to have a couple drinks. Well while I was at his house I met his gf. She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Well I saw her two days ago an she invited me and a friend over. When I asked where her bf was she said in another state. As the night progressed we ended on the back porch. I sat down and she sat next to me and put her legs in my lap. She started to stare at me and when I asked her why she was looking at me like that she told me she could just do me right now. She started kissing me and I was taking her clothes off. When I got her down to just panties my friend came outside and she pushed me away. She called me and texed me several times yesterday telling me to come over. I just want to know should I bump my neighbors gf off (have with her) or wat?

No comments:

Post a Comment